Post by Heathenpride on Sept 9, 2013 5:25:20 GMT
The penalties ARE NOT being used in casual races, they are for enduro's only and will not be enforced in other races with the exception of C6 penalty for using hacked cars and rule subversion, that one will be enforced.
I give you THE 10 CRAP COMMANDMENTS!!
1. Deliberate and/or repetitive corner cutting is forbidden*.
2. If you come off the track you must re-enter with care by looking to ensure the track is clear*.
3. Rage quitting the lobby is prohibited, if you wish to retire you must drive to the pits (you may re-enter the live track at any time) and remain there until the race finishes. Failure to comply with this will result in a 30 second penalty for your next race where you will qualify but must attend the pits at the end of lap one
4. Dangerous and reckless driving is prohibited. If you cause an accident you must allow the victim to regain their place ahead of you even if that means other drivers pass you also*.
5. You must respect and adhere to all instructions given by the race steward(s). For enduros this will be Heathenpride and Mic. If both are absent then another steward will be appointed. For casual events the steward is the room host or whoever wishes to take on the role.
6. Attempting to subvert the regulations in any way will result in instant DQ from the event and a 1 week ban from the forum. In the instance of a hacked car being used the ban will be permanent***
7. Breaching the pit blend line is prohibited, if you cross it and make no attempt to return to the pit lane it will be penalised*
8. Dive-bombing and ramming are strictly prohibited.*
9. The stewards ruling is final and must be respected, failing to accept a decision and making a public issue of it will result in a 30 second penalty for your next race where you will qualify but must attend the pits at the end of lap one.**
10. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF
The following penalties are applicable but I must stress that we will endeavor to not hand any out if possible. If you get a penalty then you can be sure you earned it! These races are our version of serious races but we also want to balance that with the casual ethos of the group so we won't be whacking everyone with penalties unless it is clearly warranted.
*= 30 second penalty for each offense if Mic and I deem it appropriate.
**= 30 second penalty for the next enduro that driver is involved in.
***= DQ and forum ban.